Profile image for marhamlad

Sad times for Marhamchurch :-(

The Bullers Arms Marhamchurch is due to close on 20th October. This obviously has huge consequences for our lovely village.

There are notices in the pub explaining the reasons and there will be three opportunities for the public to meet with the owners and to ask questions. If you wish to attend one of these meetings on 11, 13 or 17 October please go to The Bullers and sign up to attend. The owners have stressed that if you have not signed up you will not be admitted. The bar staff have the list.
Come along if you can!

By marhamlad at 17:39 on 10/10/12

Re-post           

• Profile image for Em_Williams

Sade news, thanks for the heads up

By Em_Williams at 21:20 on 12/10/12

• Profile image for Em_Williams

or sad even!

By Em_Williams at 21:21 on 12/10/12

• Profile image for row1008

Its terrible! I cannot believe it.

By row1008 at 22:27 on 14/10/12

• Profile image for albertine135

Goodness me. We don't go out often as money is tight, but just heard that The Bullers arms has closed. What a shock! Does anyone know why or is it a silly question in this day and age?

By albertine135 at 16:21 on 21/10/12

• Profile image for oldwelder

hope to be moving to marham church in the coming weeks ,devastated to read the bullers arms has closed its doors

By oldwelder at 15:59 on 26/10/12

• Profile image for ScorpioRising

This is really sad news and I just can't believe that it could happen to such a great pub in such a beautiful village. In my opinion every village needs a Bullers Arms and although we only holidayed in Marhamchurch once and sometimes twice a year the Bullers was a major attraction being within walking distance of our holiday accommodation. I can only hope that it re-opens before our next holiday in May 2013.

By ScorpioRising at 23:18 on 02/11/12

• Profile image for oldwelder

can anyone give an update on the closure of the bullers arms,will it reopen ??????

By oldwelder at 18:10 on 04/12/12

• Profile image for siani

Hi all, Is the bullers arms now open? , , My mother lived in this little village as a child before moving here to wales. She spoke so much about her childhood and how she and her sister loved marhamchurch. I will be having a short stay there this summer , so hoping the bullers will be open.
    can anyone update me
    thanks sian

By siani at 15:11 on 22/02/13

Join the Discussion

max 4000 characters

Local Jobs

Search for...

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min rent is bigger than Max rent